Underscoring our commitment to find common ground
For centuries Santa Fe has been a unique trading post and crossroads for exchange. Our renowned festive spirit, art, history, and cultural diversity make Santa Fe irresistible to speakers and leaders from around the globe.
Santa Fe’s inclusive and progressive community is a rising center for global dialogue and diplomacy and a place for the world to connect with local informed global citizens.
In service to the Santa Fe community, Global Santa Fe regularly hosts panel discussions, presentations, dialogues, dinners, luncheons, photo presentations, and film screenings on pressing issues.
We welcome world leaders, policymakers, diplomats, authors, and activists to our stage to give our audience of global citizens the access and knowledge needed to create understanding and uplift the world.
Now offered both as live streams and in-person gatherings, our community education programs offer fresh insights and an opportunity for all participants to have their questions heard and answered.
Due to continuing concerns over COVID-19, Global Santa Fe has implemented a COVID policy which can be found in its entirety here.
Recent Program Highlights
- U.S. Interests and the Middle East in a Changing World Order” – Dr. Paul Salem, President of the Middle East Institute
- Book talk with Ben Rhodes, author, After the Fall: Being American in the World We’ve Made
- George Friedman, Chairman and Founder, Geopolitical Futures.com, and author, The Storm Before the Calm: America’s Discord, the Coming Crisis of the 2020’s, and the Triumph Beyond
- U.S. China Relations: What’s at Stake – David Firestein, President and Founder, George H.W. Bush Foundation for U.S.-China Relations
- Afghanistan in Crisis: What Were Our Choices – Ambassador Ryan Crocker
- The Making of China’s Wolf Warrior Diplomacy – Peter Martin, Bloomberg
- The Economist’s The World Ahead – Tom Standage, Editor
- Energy’s Global Future. A series including of three programs
- The Future of the Koreas.
- Journalism and Islam -. Janet Steele
- Sovereignty Wars – Stewart Patrick
- Justice After Mass Atrocity: Truth Commissions Around the World – Barbara Mulvaney
- Myanmar: Build Back Democratically? – Ambassador Derek Mitchell
- Red Line – The Unraveling of Syria and America’s Race to Destroy the Most Dangerous Arsenal in the World – Joby Warrick