The Integrity And Urgency Of Our Work Needs You
For centuries Santa Fe has been a crossroads of exchange. Today, that heritage continues to connect our city to the world. The catalyst is Global Santa Fe. With an aim to find common ground, we host international leaders who foster cultural exchange and understanding. We invite thinkers and policymakers to year-round events and our signature Under Fire series. Our global education programs engage high school and college students to discover their world. All of us are global citizens. And we’re becoming more informed every day. Members know. You can be one, too.
- Discount Member admission prices to all Global Santa Fe events, including our in-person and live-stream talks; our Great Decisions discussion series (produced by the Foreign Policy Association of America); our dinner-and-a-movie events; and other engaging activities
- Free passes to some of our events (at certain membership levels)
- VIP admission to invitation-only events (for $300/year members and up)
- New Member reception
- Receptions at private homes, and of course our famous Summer Gathering and December Holiday Open House
- The opportunity to meet and network with international visitors and leaders through Global Santa Fe’s International Visitor Leader and Open World programs—including at exclusive members-only lectures and lunches
- The chance to meet with our High School Fellows and to volunteer for Global Santa Fe’s educational programs
- Free access to our monthly book club
- Global Santa Fe is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Memberships are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
Membership dues are annual and are either on an individual basis or a family basis (two memberships, ideal for spouses and partners). For a family membership that involves more than a spousal or partner relationship, please contact us.
$75 for two memberships
Teacher (Full time k-12)
$10 for an individual
$150 ($125 tax-deductible)
Receive up to two memberships, plus two passes to a Global Santa Fe speaking event (not including our Gala or any food-related cultural event) and a free subscription to DailyChatter, an informative weekly e-digest of international news stories.
$300 ($255 tax-deductible)
Receive up to two memberships, all benefits at the Diplomat level, plus free admission to all livestream talks and two passes to a food-related cultural event (not including our Gala).
$500 ($355 tax-deductible)
Receive up to two memberships, and benefits at the Statesman level, plus four additional passes to a Global Santa Fe speaking event (6 total – not including our Gala or any food-related event). Preferred seating at all speaking events (provided you give us sufficient advance notice) and invitations to private receptions with event speakers.
$1,000 ($755 tax-deductible)
Receive up to two memberships, and all benefits at the Consul level, plus four additional passes to Global Santa Fe speaking events (10 total – not including our Gala or any food-related event). Seating with Speaker at special events (provided you give us sufficient advance notice) and invitations to exclusive Secretary-level social events.