Make Authentic Connections With Global Citizens
As a member-driven organization, Global Santa Fe relies on the involvement of volunteers to help realize our many programs. With so much at stake, volunteering becomes more than a rewarding experience, it becomes a fulfilling passion. Providing our members, students, teachers, and our community with invaluable knowledge and exposure to the currents shaping the modern world is at the heart of our programs. We hope you’ll join us to seize this moment to meet critical global issues in real time. There has never been a more important time for us to work together.
Ways to Get Involved
- Coordinating visits for our international visitors
Includes arranging professional meetings with local resources in advance, and then escorting visitors to their meetings.
- Hosting international visitors for dinner at your home
Typically, 5-7 visitors total (including interpreters as needed).
- Lodging international visitors for up to 7 days at your home
We only ask for this kind of volunteer from our membership 1-2 times per year total.
- Host a reception at your home
Includes a new-member reception or a VIP reception of donors and other Global Santa Fe supporters.
- Assist Global Santa Fe with events
Assist with preparations, be a greeter, and, at times, assist with book sales, etc.
- Assist Global Santa Fe with the presentation of educational programs in local schools and colleges
Facilitate an activity or simulation. (Background check and/or interview may be required.)
- Serve on Global Santa Fe’s Board of Directors.
We always need active and enthusiastic board members.
- Serve on a Global Santa Fe Board Committee
Board committees work on projects like our Annual Gala, our programming, and our educational programs.
- Work on grant proposals or other fundraising efforts
If you’re talented at writing, we could use your skillset to raise money.